House and land packages are a good option for anyone who wants to buy a new house, but doesn’t want the hassle of doing all the renovations themselves.
It is Less Hassle
The House and Land Package Canberra allow you to skip the following steps:
- Finding a builder
- Finding a property
- Getting pre-approved for a loan from your bank or finance company. You can do all of this for you, saving time and effort.
It is Cost-Effective
- You don’t have to pay for building materials
- You don’t have to pay for labour
- You don’t have to pay for land
- You don’t have to pay for a loan
- You don’t even have to pay for a mortgage
It is Easier to Maintain
It is easier to maintain a House and Land Package Canberra. You don’t have to do any maintenance yourself, but you can hire a professional to do it for you if you prefer.
If you are interested in doing some of the work yourself, there are plenty of resources available online with step-by-step instructions on how to do common tasks like changing your air conditioning filters or fixing a leaky faucet.
If neither option appeals to you, then this might not be the right investment choice for your circumstances.
You Can Design or Customise your Home
You can choose the type of house you want, like a two-storey home or a single-storey home. You can choose the land you want, such as paddock block with room for animals and a large backyard.
If you’re thinking about building on your own block, there are many appealing benefits to buying land in this way:
- You can design or customise your dream home from scratch
- You don’t have to worry about builders and tradespeople because they already do it for you
- It is cheaper than buying materials alone (you get them at a discount)
You get the best of both worlds when you choose a house and land package.
- You get to live in a brand new house with all the latest features and amenities, rather than spending time and money on renovations.
- You can move into your new house sooner.
- You can live in your new house for a longer period of time because heavy mortgages or restrictive covenants do not tie you down.
- You can choose a house that is exactly what you want, from the interior design to its location — everything will be perfect!
As you can see, there are a number of benefits to investing in a package with land included. If you’re looking to buy your dream home but don’t have enough money saved up yet, this is definitely the way to go.
The best part of all is that it’s not just simple and easy – it’s also convenient! So if we haven’t convinced you yet then maybe our last point will do it.